Rules are never fun, so we only have a few.
Your purchases are non-refundable & non-transferable. In the case of a medical emergency or issue, we are happy to extend your session or program into the future or add a credit onto your account for when you have been cleared to resume your workouts (with a doctor’s note provided).
If you are NEW to The Fitness Asylum
- Please fill out an online WAIVER prior to your first class.
- We DO NOT sell water. Bring a filled water bottle LABELED with your name, a sweat towel, and a change of shoes if we have inclement weather.
- Eat something an hour or so before class.
- We DO NOT have babysitting.
- Please familiarize yourself with our policies. If you have any problems or questions please contact Catherine Provencher at email@example.com
- Be sure you LIKE the Fitness Asylum’s Facebook page AND you have clicked to GET NOTIFICATIONS so you do not miss important information from us.
For classes held at 56 Summer Street & 90 Cherry Street
We have a “NEIGHBORHOOD FRIENDLY” policy of no speeding, no circling the lot, and no parking in the street. That means also don’t show up super early to your class, as you may not find parking.
Please be mindful as the street is narrow and many people are out walking with their kids or pets.
With early morning classes if you are early please don’t sit with engine running, lights on, music playing etc… keep conversations in the gym and not on the lot.
SIGN UP POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
We run all our sign-ups through the MINDBODY ONLINE system. When you log in you will be able to see our weekly schedule and sign up for classes accordingly.
SIGNING UP FOR CLASSES
- You may sign up for any class up to ONE week prior (example: if today is Monday you may sign up for any class through next Monday).
- We have a cancellation policy in place, meaning if you cancel out of a class within the late cancellation window you will be charged a $10.00 late cancel fee. (8 hours for 5:30 am classes; 3 hours for all the rest!)
- We have a No Show Policy; if you are a no show to a class for any reason you will also be charged a “No Show Fee” of $25.00. We will charge the credit card on file in your MBO account when these incidents occur.
If when signing up you receive a notice stating “Call the Asylum” that is just indicating both the class and waitlist are full.
- If you sign up and the class is full but you are added to the waitlist, be sure to check to see if you have been moved in class! If you do not plan to get up in time to see, you will want to remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid any additional fees!
(WAITLISTS DO NOT POPULATE WITH IN THE LATE CANCELLATION WINDOWS).
Please note, adding yourself to a waitlist is essentially committing that you can attend class at that time. It is your responsibility to be prepared to attend that class, as more times than not, you will be moved from the waitlist into the class. It is also your responsibility to keep checking to see if you have been moved in, this includes early morning classes as well.
If for some reason you cannot, or you choose to take another class instead, it is your responsibility to cancel yourself off the waitlist to avoid any charges. No one will be moved from the waitlist within the late cancellation window, so you will have at minimum a three hour notice for most classes. If you are a No Show for a class you were moved into, the fee will be charged.
MEMBER PRICING POLICY
To be eligible for member pricing you must maintain an active membership for the duration of the program and/or class. Should you cancel prior to the program and/or class ending you will be charges the difference that would be for the non-member pricing to the credit card on file in your account.
If you are ill or injured please provide us with a physician’s note to pause your class commitments or membership. This note can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All class cancellations will be determined on an ‘AS NEEDED’ basis.
Class cancellations will be posted on our Facebook pages so be sure to ‘LIKE’ & ‘Follow’ us on Facebook to stay up to date on all pertinent notifications.
If you are registered for a class and we cancel you will be notified via email. (Be sure you are subscribed to receive all notifications in your profile, as to not miss important information!)
For Specialty Classes, if we need to cancel due to weather – you will have a credit that you can apply forward to another purchase. Contact Catherine directly to do so at email@example.com.
For SMALL GROUP if a session is cancelled, we will try to reschedule- but if we cannot – we will add a credit to your account, again email Catherine to facilitate.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our facility running smooth!