At The Fitness Asylum it's not about us. It's about you.
It's about your goals, your mindset and your achievements.
We want you to thrive, so we don't make it about us, ever.
So great you say: It's about me... What exactly at the Fitness Asylum is about me? Isn't this a gym? How different could it possibly be?
There are some things we can tell you and there are some things about us that words won't adequately describe.
We will try our best to convey our message here, however, our program needs to be experienced to be completely understood.
We're different. But that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Perhaps doing what you've always done is getting you what you've always gotten.
At The Fitness Asylum we challenge the conventional and we get results. We pick up where your monthly membership gyms have let you down.
Whether you're sick of the same routine, have a few pounds or significant weight to lose, want to maintain a healthy lifestyle or have heard the buzz and just want to check us out, our door is always open.
Whether you haven't exercised in 10 years or are a workout queen, you will belong.
You see, when you join The Fitness Asylum you get strong - and we're not just talking about physically. You become part of a community. You grow. You gain knowledge, and you change.
Yes, you will lose weight if that's your goal, but that is just one benefit - a byproduct of what you really get when you join the Fitness Asylum.
If you are ready for more than a workout. Have tried it all and are tired of spinning your wheels, it's time to become part of our inner circle.
You won't regret it.
The Fitness Asylum Policies & Procedures
1. All participants will need to fill out both a Medical History and Waiver both which are located
on our web site for down load or can be filled out upon your first visit.
2. If you are not cleared for exercise by your physician for we are concerned for your health we will
ask for written clearance from your doctor before participating in any of our programs.
3. Your pre payment of classes and programs is kindly requested 1 week prior to program start.
Without pre payment your class of choice could be cancelled, delayed or filled.
We also reserve the right to charge late fees as needed.
4. Make ups: 1 makeup per session barring medical emergencies.
5. Your class fees are non-transferable and non returnable. In the case of a medical emergency or issue, we are happy to extend your session or program into the future when you have been cleared to resume your workouts.